All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Michael Pinsky has assembled an expert team of authors on the topic of Hemodynamic Monitoring. Articles topics include: The interface between monitoring and physiology at the bedside; Defining goals of resuscitation in the critically ill; Minimally invasive hemodynamic monitoring; Bedside ultrasound for the intensivist; Invasive hemodynamic monitoring; Functional hemodynamic monitoring; Using what you get: dynamic physiological signatures of critical illness; and Effect of organizational issues on resuscitation effectiveness.
- Author(s)Michael R. Pinsky
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Internal Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number31-1
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.