All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA companion and update to the first edition, this book explains the difference and uses of a variety of mixers including gear mixers, top entry mixers, side entry mixers, bottom entry mixers, on-line mixers, and submerged mixers, to name some of the more important ones. It also explains the difference between shear and flow in the mixture process and the connection of shear and flow to impeller design. It also discusses the trade-offs among various mixers, which might be considered for a particular process.
- Author BiographySuzanne M. Kresta is a professor in the Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering at the University of Alberta. Arthur W. Etchells III is a retired DuPont Fellow with over forty years consulting in industrial mixing. David S. Dickey is a consultant specializing in mixing processes and equipment with MixTech, Inc. He has more than forty years experience with mixing processes and equipment. Victor Atiemo-Obeng is retired from The Dow Chemical Company where he worked as a scientist in the Engineering Science and Market Development department. The North American Mixing Forum provides an opportunity for dialogue about mixing problems in a wide range of industrial applications.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1636 g
- Width166 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edited byArthur William Etchells,David S. Dickey,Edward L. Paul,North American Mixing Forum,Suzanne M. Kresta,Victor A. Atiemo-Obeng,Victor Atiemo-Obeng
Save on Other
- AU $116.00Trending at AU $124.34
- AU $34.35Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $68.67Trending at AU $72.86
- AU $39.87Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $36.38
- AU $33.31Trending at AU $38.57
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $17.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.