Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionContinuing to provide forward-thinking industrial relations research, Volume 11 of Advances in Industrial and Labor Relations (AILR) features studies of EEOC and FMCS mediation approaches and effectiveness; union organizing, political effectiveness and internal democracy; the effects of broad-based stock option plans on the performance of unionized and n-union companies; and 21st century prospects for a new baby boom generation, employee-driven corporate governance, and global labour markets. These studies offer a variety of disciplinary perspectives, research designs, and analytic methods, yet they all contain important findings, some quantitative and some qualitative, as well as conclusions about key aspects of contemporary industrial relations.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication12/03/2002
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Industrial and Labor Relations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBruce E. Kaufman,David Lewin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.