All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume discusses such topics as where we stand in industrial relations and human resources, critical junctures in the transformation of industrial relations systems, and successor unions and the evolution of industrial relations in former Communist countries.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/06/1996
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Industrial and Labor Relations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBruce E. Kaufman,David Lewin
- Volume editorDavid Lewin,Donna Sockell
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.