All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis sixth volume in the series deals with such topics as international accounting theory, Australian accounting standard setting and the conceptual framework project, country studies and technical studies, and international management accounting.
- Author(s)Kenneth S. Most
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication05/01/1994
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in International Accounting
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.