All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series focuses on topics such as international financial markets, pricing options on foreign assets and the ECU as the financing currency. This volume includes a section on European acquisitions by French banks, strategies and the European financial structure. Other areas covered include: regulatory taxes; investment and financing decisions for insured banks; free trade and the European financial structure; and a critical reexamination of the return geneship process of the arbitrage pricing theory.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication23/08/1996
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in International Banking & Finance
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight507 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySarkis J. Khoury
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.