All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis series focuses on topics such as international financial markets, pricing options on foreign assets and the ECU as the financing currency. This volume includes a section on European acquisitions by French banks, strategies and the European financial structure. Other areas covered include: regulatory taxes; investment and financing decisions for insured banks; free trade and the European financial structure; and a critical reexamination of the return geneship process of the arbitrage pricing theory.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication23/08/1996
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in International Banking & Finance
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight507 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySarkis J. Khoury
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.