All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of essays on international marketing. Both theoretical, conceptual and empirical contributions are included, and cover various aspects of export and multinational marketing. While some contributors focus on managerial issues in international marketing, others take a public policy or comparative perspective. Similarly, while some authors may confine their analyses to well-established concepts or methodologies in international marketing, others have the opportunity to incorporate new and invative perspectives.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/03/1996
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in International Marketing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Volume editorTage Koed Madsen
- Series Edited byS. Tamer Cavusgil
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.