All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third volume of an occasional series of review volumes dealing with aspects of lipid methodology. As with the first two volumes, topics have been selected that have been developing rapidly in recent years and have some importance to lipid analysis. The authors are all leading international experts. Topics covered include: analysis of positional isomers of glycerolipids by n-enzymatic methods, separation of phospholipid classes by high-performance liquid chromatography, and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy and lipid phase behaviour and lipid diffusion, among others.
- Author BiographyWilliam W. Christie, Scottish Crop Research Institute and Mylnefield Research Services, Scotland.
- Author(s)W. W. Christie
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- Series TitleOily Press Lipid Library Series
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOily Press Ltd
- Content Note100ill.
- Weight689 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.