All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLipobiology is a rapidly evolving interdisciplinary field which incorporates critical aspects of lipid and lipoprotein chemistry into the disciplines of cell biology and physiology. This series focuses on salient aspects of the role of lipids in metabolic regulation and cellular activation.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication21/10/1997
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in lipobiology
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 2
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight691 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRichard W. Gross
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.