All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is part of a series dedicated to the latest developments in management accounting and organizational effectiveness. This particular volume covers areas as diverse as target costing for product safety, Kaizen costing, the relationship between reliance on budgetary control and production subunit performance, and effects of role, empowerment and outcome seriousness.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication05/09/1993
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in Management Accounting
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byKay M. Poston,Marc J. Epstein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.