All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors of this book discuss the latest advances in materials science research. The chapters include a discussion on a mathematical model used to study the behavior of piezoelectric materials and its applications in energy harvesting; the highly reactive etchant gas, chlorine trifluoride, and its applications relating to the silicon carbide (SiC) device process; the rheological properties and structure of poly(vinyl chloride)(PVC)/plasticizer systems; a comprehensive review of ultrafine grained TiNi-based SMAs presented in terms of processing techniques, microstructure evolution, thermo-mechanical properties, biocompatibility and applications; and a chapter on the properties of silk/lyocell blended fabrics and the applications of selected functional finishes.
- Author(s)Maryann C. Wythers
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight562 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.