Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the most recent developments in the field of materials science, with chapters focused on advances in thermoluminescence research; a new structural explanation for plastic deformation behavior, including yielding and necking, using in situ Raman spectroscopy to investigate the uniaxial drawing and stress relaxation processes; an examination of the fast pyrolysis of woody biomass carried out with and without a zeolite catalyst; a review of proposals that have been made for the assessment of geologic materials in relation to their contribution to external gamma dose radiation; a comprehensive summary of practical X-ray analysis applied to the study of welding fluxes at high temperatures; and state-of-the-art research on calcium orthophosphate-containing biocomposites and hybrid biomaterials suitable for biomedical applications.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight660 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byMaryann C. Wythers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.