All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides readers with the latest developments in materials science research. Topics covered include research on the main achievements, drawbacks and applicable scope of two-dimensional layered crystals; polyethylene/sepiolite nacomposites; the development of ultrasonic signal processing techniques for the testing of carbon fiber-reinforced polymers (CFRP); analytical techniques for the characterization of historical building materials; precise damage diagsis as a vital element in stone conservation and sustainable monument preservation; various methods developed for the synthesis and applications of zeolitic materials; a vel tool for tuning optical properties and a review of the importance of pure iron naphase powders and its various applications.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight626 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byMaryann C. Wythers
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.