CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Mathematics Research presents original studies on the leading edge of mathematics. Each article has been carefully selected in an attempt to present substantial research results across a broad spectrum. Topics discussed include a n-standard practical variational approach via fractional calculus to the optimal control of fractional stochastic systems driven by white ises; metrology for additive manufacturing; computer algorithms and laser metrology; role of metrology on current food safety issues in China; symmetric random vectors whose joint quantum operators span a lie algebra; pseudo regularity in commutative banach algebras; dynamics of viscous barotropic fluid on a rotating sphere; a numerical method for the solution of n-linear diffusion equations on a sphere; and a mathematical modelling approach to the slug flow problem in oil production.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight772 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byAlbert R. Baswell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.