All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis continuing series gathers and presents original research results on the leading edge of medicine and biology. Each article has been carefully selected in an attempt to present substantial topical data across a broad spectrum. Topics discussed in this compilation include an examination of cosmeceutical products; essential immune responses to HIV/AIDs; parametabolic ss-aggregation of proteins; a review of food antioxidants; pharmacy regulatory privatisation; controlled ventilation and its modulation for advanced monitoring of the circulation in surgery and critical care; privatisation of the Central Medical Supplies Public Corporation (CMS) in Sudan; development of anti-diabetic herbal formulations; and the frequency of multi-resistant strains of staphylococcus aureus isolated in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight466 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byLeon V. Berhardt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.