All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the latest developments in medicine and biology. Chapters include research on environmental risk factors for diabetic nephropathy; pre-endoscopic management of patients with hematemesis; the benefits of early diagsis, halo fixation and/or ventral stabilization of dens-fractures in correspondence to age of the patient and fracture type; a discussion on how and to which extent heart rate variability (HRV) is acutely changed in diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) or in hyperglycemic hyperosmolar syndrome (HHS); an evaluation of the anatomical, refractive and functional results of an invative technique of deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty; the physical, emotional and quality of life aspects of patients with Cervical Dystonia; the current issues in medical literature regarding androgen use during mepause; an overall report on the benefits and limitations of human milk oligosaccharides (HMOs) mass spectrometry (MS) analysis; the classification methods of the X-ray cerebral angiograms; and the diagsis and management of intraoperatively necrotizing fasciitis of the breast.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight534 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byLeon V. Berhardt
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.