CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the latest developments in medicine and biology. Chapters include research on environmental risk factors for diabetic nephropathy; pre-endoscopic management of patients with hematemesis; the benefits of early diagsis, halo fixation and/or ventral stabilization of dens-fractures in correspondence to age of the patient and fracture type; a discussion on how and to which extent heart rate variability (HRV) is acutely changed in diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) or in hyperglycemic hyperosmolar syndrome (HHS); an evaluation of the anatomical, refractive and functional results of an invative technique of deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty; the physical, emotional and quality of life aspects of patients with Cervical Dystonia; the current issues in medical literature regarding androgen use during mepause; an overall report on the benefits and limitations of human milk oligosaccharides (HMOs) mass spectrometry (MS) analysis; the classification methods of the X-ray cerebral angiograms; and the diagsis and management of intraoperatively necrotizing fasciitis of the breast.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight534 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byLeon V. Berhardt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.