Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third book in the series Advances in Mergers and Acquisitions , comprised of leading international scholars from a range of disciplines, who explore the ecomic, financial, strategic or organizational behaviour aspects of M & A's. Marie Kavanagh and Neal Ashkanasy explore how management approaches to mergers and acquisitions contribute to cultural change and acculturation outcomes. The issue of management is pursued further by Duncan Angwin in his chapter on the managing executive in post-acquisition management. Richard Schoenberg highlights the significance of management style compatibility and cross border acquisition outcomes. Randall Schuler, Ibraiz Tarique and Susan Jackson explore cross border alliances as well but from the point of view of managing human resources. The ideal acquisition integration approach is examined by Kimberly Ellis and Bruce Lamont in the context of a merger of equals which leads nicely to the corporate governance issues and M & A's explored by Anant Sundaram. The remaining chapters assess the returns of M & A's to the organization, with Laurence Capron and Jung-Chin Shen positing the acquirer returns when buying public v private firms, Todd Saxton's reputations as a mobile and transferable asset and Garry Davies and Rosa Chun's reputational perspective on mergers. These leading international academics contribute ermously to our understanding of the rapidly growing merger and acquisition field.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication06/05/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCary L. Cooper,Sydney Finkelstein
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.