All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecent Advances in Numerical Methods features contributions from distinguished researchers, focused on significant aspects of current numerical methods and computational mathematics. The increasing necessity to present new computational methods that can solve complex scientific and engineering problems requires the preparation of this volume with actual new results and invative methods that provide numerical solutions in effective computing times. Each chapter will present new and advanced methods and modern variations on kwn techniques that can solve difficult scientific problems efficiently.
- Author(s)John Sakellaris,Nikos Mastorakis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note155 black & white illustrations, 55 black & white tables, biography
- Weight700 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.