All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents original research results on the leading edge of occupational therapy. Each article has been carefully selected in an attempt to present substantial research results across a broad spectrum. This book discusses research on culturally responsive attitude development; neurorehabilitation in dementia; new perspectives in occupational therapy; hospitalised children who play do t use sleep as a coping strategy; the interaction between sensory-motor disorders and social participation in persons with an autism spectrum disorder; the development of inquiry methods in mental health occupational therapy.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight452 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byLea R. Sherman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.