All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe Proceedings and the Symposium on Polymer Science and Engineering, to be held on October 26 and 27, 1972 at Rutgers University, are in hor of Professor John A. Sauer. October 26, 1972 marks the 60th birthday of Professor Sauer and we feel it is quite appropriate to make te of this event. All of the contrib uting authors have eagerly submitted their original works as an expression of their esteem and affection for this dedicated man, friend, husband, father, scientist and teacher. This book could have been made extremely volumius and the Symposium could have gone on for days. However, the achievements of a man such as Jack Sauer do t have to be measured by the number of pages in a book r the number of speakers at a meeting. A more meaningful measure is the sincerity and devotion with which these few pages were assembled. All of the contributions to these Proceedings are from invited speakers. Numbered among the contrib utors are some of Jack's personal friends as well as numerous former students who are currently working in the field of polymer science and engineering. It will be apparent to all who kw him that those included represent but a small portion of Jack's friends and students. Although a fairly exhaustive search was made before the invitations were sent the number of omissions is both extremely large and unavoidable.
- Author(s)K Pae
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight640 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.