CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis continuing series presents original research results on the leading edge of psychology. Each article has been carefully selected in an attempt to present substantial results across a broad spectrum. This book reviews research on the relationship between sleep quality and social media and mobile phone use; personality predictors of driver space preference; the perception of illness and social supports as predictors of self-esteem; development delays and temperament in children with leukaemia after the first year of therapy; cognitive deficits after electroconvulsive therapy; the psychodynamics of nursing work; the relationship between assertiveness, anxiety and risk-taking attitudes among Chinese university students; and finally, examines the happy science doctrine and the theoretical and theological base for prayer-based health interventions.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight494 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byAlexandra M. Columbus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.