All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis continuing series presents original research results on the leading edge of psychology. Each article has been carefully selected in an attempt to present substantial results across a broad spectrum. This book reviews research on re-exploring the gender gap in mathematics; effects of motivation and gender on prospective memory strategy use; the development of automy and relatedness across cultures; anxiety and affect in racially unmatched dyads during evaluation and assessment; high risk juveniles; the role of impulsivity in patients with major affective disorders; social-communication and behavioral problems in down syndrome; revised version of the body esteem scale: psychometric evidence from Brazilian men; types of emotional intelligence; and identity management within culture.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight530 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byAlexandra M. Columbus
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.