Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $28.08Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $18.27Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $34.69
- AU $18.14Trending at AU $20.55
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $25.93
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $17.14
About this product
- DescriptionChange has always been characteristic of serials, and w the nature and speed of that change have altered with the development of electronic techlogy. Inflation, automation, and changes in publishers' practices and vendors' services all make their mark on serials librarianship. Advances in Serials Management presents essays on current issues in various topics, emphasizing the response to change and clear communication among those who work with serials as producers, processors and users.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/12/2000
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleAdvances in Serials Management S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byCindy Hepfer,Julia Gammon,Teresa Malinowski
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.