All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis interdisciplinary series focuses on new, fresh ideas in services marketing and management and is committed to encouraging scholars new to the area of services to pursue invative and interdisciplinary services-related research. Also encouraged is work that crosses the boundaries between academic research and business practice. Leading scholars will delve into services issues such as service quality, internal marketing, service design, human resources in services, services operations, etc. Included are directions for future research and managerial implications. An added feature is a services in action section addressing in depth some aspect of a service organizations practice which is on the cutting edge. Leading service firms will share how they have invatively applied services principles in business practice.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication23/04/1998
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Services Marketing and Management
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid E. Bowen,Stephen W. Brown,Teresa A. Swartz
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.