All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents the Proceedings of New Development in Optics and Related Fields, held in Italy in June, 2005. This meeting was organized by the International School of Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy of the Ettore Majorana Center for Scientific Culture. The purpose of this Institute was to provide a comprehensive and coherent treatment of the new techniques and contemporary developments in optics and related fields.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 231
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1000 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byBaldassare Di Bartolo,Ottavio Forte
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.