Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn keeping with the broad objectives set for the serial publication of Advances in Structural Biology, Volume 6 contains exhaustive articles from experts in diverse areas of biomedical research. The common thread among the various articles is their relevance to the applications of cell biology to human health.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication07/03/2000
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvances in Structural Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byS. K. Malhotra
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.