All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSergei Kuznetsov is one of the top experts on measure valued branching processes (also kwn as superprocesses ) and their connection to nlinear partial differential operators. His research interests range from stochastic processes and partial differential equations to mathematical statistics, time series analysis and statistical software; he has over 90 papers published in international research journals. His most well kwn contribution to probability theory is the Kuznetsov-measure. A conference horing his 60th birthday has been organized at Boulder, Colorado in the summer of 2010, with the participation of Sergei Kuznetsov's mentor and major co-author, Eugene Dynkin. The conference focused on topics related to superprocesses, branching diffusions and nlinear partial differential equations. In particular, connections to the so-called Kuznetsov-measure were emphasized. Leading experts in the field as well as young researchers contributed to the conference. The meeting was organized by J. Englander and B. Rider (U. of Colorado).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight374 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byBrian C. Rider,Janos Englander,Lakshmi Muralidharan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.