All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurface acoustic wave (SAW) devices are recognized for their versatility and efficiency in controlling and processing electrical signals. This has resulted in a multitude of device concepts for a wide range of signal processing functions, such as delay lines, filters, resonators, pulse compressors, convolvers, and many more. As SAW techlogy has found its way into mass market products such as TV receivers, pagers, keyless entry systems and cellular phones, the production volume has risen to millions of devices produced every day. At the other end of the scale, there are specialized high performance signal processing SAW devices for satellite communication and military applications, such as radar and electronic warfare.This volume, together with Volume 2, presents an overview of recent advances in SAW techlogy, systems and applications by some of the foremost researchers in this exciting field.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2000
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSelected Topics in Electronics & Systems S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 19
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight717 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byClemens C.W. Ruppel,Tor A. Fjeldly
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.