All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe biennial TNF-family conferences have been held over the past 20 years, from the time that TNF was cloned. These meetings have followed the ermous progress in this field. Much is w kwn about the members of the TNF ligand and receptor families, their signaling proteins, mechanisms of action and cellular functions. This volume is the proceedings of the 12th TNF International Conference, held in April 2009. This conference focuses on the physiological, pathophysiological, and medical significance of these important regulators. Sessions at the meeting specifically address their involvement in immunity, development, apoptosis, autoimmunity, cancer, and infection, the rmal function and pathology of the neuronal system, as well as major unresolved questions about their mechanisms of action.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number691
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1324 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byAndrew Kovalenko,David Wallach,Marc Feldmann
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.