All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of education generally, and teacher education particularly, is experiencing some general disquiet with traditional approaches to the identification and classification of kwledge. Formal research studies, long the source of the kwledge base of teaching, is discredited by new ideologies that are based in the women's movement, the multiculturalists, and persons taken up with newer research strategies called naturalistic, ethgraphic, or case study approaches. The book is a collection of essays that rehearses the issues facing the field, and addresses them in forthright fashion.
- Author BiographyJAMES D. RATHS is a member of Division K of the Educational Research Association. AMY C. McANINCH is a member of Division K of the Educational Research Association.
- Author(s)Amy C. McAninch,James D. Raths
- Date of Publication18/05/1999
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAdvances in Teacher Education
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 5
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Out-of-print date15/06/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.