All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes contributions selected after a double blind review process and presented as a preliminary version at the 45th Meeting of the Italian Statistical Society. The papers provide significant and invative original contributions and cover a broad range of topics including: statistical theory; methods for time series and spatial data; statistical modeling and data analysis; survey methodology and official statistics; analysis of social, demographic and health data; and ecomic statistics and ecometrics.
- Author BiographyAvner Bar Hen, Professor of Statistics at the University of Paris Descartes. His primary research interests are in multivariate analysis, forest dynamics modeling, phylogenetics, and the generalized linear model. From 2008 to 2011, he served as president of the SFdS (French Society of Statistics). Fortunato Pesarin is an emeritus professor of Statistics at the University of Padua's Department of Statistics. His main research interests included nonparametric methods, bootstrap and permutation tests. He is co-author of three leading books on multivariate permutation tests based on the nonparametric combination methodology of dependent permutation partial tests. Nicola Torelli, Professor of Statistics at the University of Trieste. His interests focus on the analysis of data from complex surveys and classification and clustering techniques. He is currently president of the SIS (Italian Statistical Society).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- Series TitleStudies in Theoretical and Applied Statistics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, 41 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight836 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAvner Bar-Hen,Fortunato Pesarin,Nicola Torelli
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.