Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the proceedings of the third workshop of the Theory and Formal Methods Section of the Department of Computing, Imperial College, London. It covers various topics in theoretical computer science. Formal specification, theorem proving, operational and detational semantics, real number computation, computational measure theory, and neural networks are all represented.
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication11/01/1996
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Height250 mm
- Edited byG. McCusker,S. Jourdan
- Volume editorA. Edalat,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.