All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Eleventh Symposium on Advances in Tracer Method- ology was held in Boston on October 13-14, 1966. The sym- posium, which was sponsored by the New England Nuclear Corporation, commemorated the tenth anniversary of the Corporation. The Symposia on Advances in Tracer Methodology, which have been held regularly since 1957, bring together research workers in a variety of disciplines who share an interest in radioactive tracers. The four volumes, this one representing the record of the Eleventh Symposium, provide a compact and readily available source of information-much of which was usually scattered throughout the scientific literature-of inter- est to biochemists, pharmacologists, endocrilogists, and analysts for whom tracers have become an indispensable tool. The editor is especially grateful to Dr. Konrad Bloch, Harvard University, and Dr. Waldo E. Cohn, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, for chairing the sessions at the Eleventh Sym- posium. The cooperation of the speakers is deeply appreCiated. In addition, a special bouquet to my secretary, Mrs. Edith Thompson, for her generous assistance in arranging the various symposia and the publication of the papers. S. R.
- Author(s)Seymour Rothchild
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight447 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1968
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.