All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Veterinary Dermatology, Volume 6, presents selectedscientific papers presented at the Sixth World Congress ofVeterinary Dermatology held in Hong Kong. Six themed sessions wererepresented by a State of the Art plenary lecture, followed bySupporting Reviews and Supporting Original Studies, in thefollowing areas: Skin Biology, Parasitology, Therapy, InfectiousDiseases, Otology and Immulogy. These peer-reviewed and editedpapers were published in the journal Veterinary Dermatology involume 20, issues 5-6, and are reprinted in book format. They arewritten by ted clinicians and scientists from around the world,and represent the cutting edge of research and clinical findings inthe field of veterinary dermatology. Exclusive to this book are 15Workshop Reports - summary comments from World Congress discussionsessions, held on a variety of timely and controversial topics inthe field. This proceedings volume will be of interest toveterinarians in practice as well as specialist veterinarydermatologists.
- Author BiographyEDITED BY Douglas J. DeBoer, DVM, Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Dermatology; Professor of Dermatology, Department of Medical Sciences, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, USA. Verena K. Affolter, Dr.med.vet, PhD, Diplomate, European College of Veterinary Pathology; Professor of Clinical Dermatopathology, Department of Pathology, Microbiology, and Immunology, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis, California, USA. Peter B. Hill, BVSc, PhD, DVD, MRCVS, MACVSc, Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Dermatology and European College of Veterinary Dermatology; Specialist Veterinary Dermatologist, Veterinary Specialist Centre, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1714 g
- Width213 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDouglas J. DeBoer,Peter Barrie Hill,Verena K. Affolter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.