Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe featured subject of the 1966 Denver X-Ray Conference was X-Ray Diffraction Topography and Dynamical X-Ray Phemena. One of the chairmen of the featured ses- sions, Professor R. A. Young, made the following remarks at the conclusion of his session. We think they are quite appropriate to the occasion and with his permission we reproduce them here.
- Author(s)Gavin R. Mallett,John B. Newkirk
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note220 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1075 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1967
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.