All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn a globalized world characterized by huge international capital mobility, there has been renewed interest in international ecomics in both academic circles and ecomic policy forums and supranational institutions. The recent financial and ecomic crisis, in particular, has raised questions concerning the usefulness of several ecomic paradigms accepted by both academia and advising government institutions. Advances on International Ecomics offers a broad overview of recent developments in international ecomics, both theoretical and empirical, adapted from contributions to the XV Conference on International Ecomics, organized by the Spanish Association of International Ecomics and Finance (AEEFI), and the University of Salamanca, Spain. The main topics of the contributions to this volume cover modelling international ecomics, macroecomic aspects of international trade and finance, international factor movements, and international business. The chapters offer new theories and practical insights through the use of empirical tools for international policy recommendations.
- Author BiographyCarmen Diaz-Roldan is Associate Professor in Macroeconomics and International Economics at the University of Castilla-La Mancha, and President of the Spanish Association of International Economics and Finance (AEEFI). She has previously worked as Teaching Assistant at the Public University of Navarra and Visiting Researcher at the Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique, Paris, Oxford University, Instytut Ekonomii, Poland, London School of Economics, and Suffolk University, Boston. Her research interests cover macroeconomics, international economics and public economics. She has published a number of articles in these areas in various renowned journals, including Economics Letters, Recherches Economiques de Louvain, Czech Journal of Economics and Finance, Regional Studies, Journal of Macroeconomics, European Planning Studies, Post-Communist Economies, European Journal of Political Economy, and The World Economy. Javier Perote is Associate Professor in Macroeconomics and Econometrics at the University of Salamanca and Member of the Multidisciplinary Institute of Enterprise (IME). He has previously worked as Associate Professor at the Rey Juan Carlos University, Madrid, Teaching Assistant at the University of Alicante, Visiting Scholar at the University of Vienna, and Visiting Researcher at the London School of Economics, the University of Westminster, the University of Luxembourg, and Oxford University. His research interests cover macroeconomics, financial econometrics, semi-nonparametric distributions, risk management and experimental and behavioural economics. He has published numerous articles in these areas in several international journals, including, Experimental Economics, International Journal of Forecasting, Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Journal of Economic Psychology, Emerging Markets Review, Theory and Decision, Quantitative Finance, Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, and European Journal of Finance.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight635 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byCarmen Diaz-Roldan,Javier Perote
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.