Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an emotionally engaging ride as its pages reveal the author's honesty and vulnerability as she makes her way back to herself. She discovers through divorce, death of a loved one, financially lean times, and physical challenges her beating heart can find something to be grateful for even in the darkest hours.. With odd bits of humor the author has the uncanny ability to laugh at life's absurdities, and relishes each and every moment and what they have to offer. We witness her persevere in the tragic loss of her ex-husband, ability to see through new eyes with her children, survive t one but two near death experiences, marriage to her best friend and redefine her relationships with her own parents. Bound together in the stories she tells is the constant thread of hope. This inspirational memoir is a lovely reminder that while horing the past is important and planning for the future can be helpful, it is in the present that we can witness the magic.
- Author BiographyKellie Ketcham has in the past decade discovered much to her delight that she is human. This has really taken the pressure off. She worked as a nurse, married and began her family, staying home for several years raising her young children. In 1994 she returned to work as a nurse in nursing homes. During this time she was a single mother, the demands of which encouraged her to return to school for massage therapy because no one needs an emergency massage on Christmas. Kellie currently resides in a suburb of Houston Texas with three dogs, two very old cats, and her husband Michael. Technically her grown and nearly grown children still call their house as their primary residence. They show up at the occasional dinner to teach her love, acceptance, and the art of letting go. She can be seen regularly with toilet paper hanging from her shoes, her skirt tucked firmly into her pantyhose, while tripping over the curb and laughing with her husband.
- Author(s)Kellie L Ketcham
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.