All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs learning moves into a more invative and techlogical environment, it becomes increasingly important that library education continues to adapt and understand the resources that are available. Advancing Library Education: Techlogical Invation and Instructional Design aims to provide relevant theoretical frameworks, empirical research, and new understandings for those interested in Library and Information Science and the impact new techniques and techlogies are having in this area. Librarians, academics, and researchers will benefit from this careful look into current advancements in their field.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1075 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAri Sigal
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.