All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely collection focuses on domestic and international education research on race and ethnicity. As co-conveners of the British Education Research Associations (BERA) Special Education Group on Race and Ethnicity (2010-2013), Race and Lander are advocates for the promotion of race and ethnicity within education. With its unique structure and organisation of empirical material, this volume collates contributions from global specialists and fresh new voices to bring cutting-edge research and findings to a multi-disciplinary marker which includes education, sociology and political studies. The aim of this book is to promote and advocate a range of contemporary issues related to race, ethnicity and inclusion in relation to pedagogy, teaching and learning.
- Author BiographyRichard Race is Senior Lecturer in Education in the School of Education at Roehampton University, UK. He is author of Multiculturalism and Education (2nd edition, 2015), and co-Series Editor for the Palgrave Macmillan series Policy and Practice in the Classroom. Vini Lander is Professor and Head of Research in the Faculty of Education at Edge Hill University, UK, which has a dedicated focus on inclusion. Prior to that she was Head of Primary Education at the University of Chichester, UK. Her research focuses on the preparation of teachers for teaching in a multi-ethnic society.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/05/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byRichard Race,Vini Lander
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.