All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines regional monetary cooperation as a strategy to enhance macroecomic stability in developing countries and emerging markets. Interdisciplinary case studies on Southern Africa, Southeast Asia and South America provide a cross-regional perspective on the viability of such strategy.
- Author BiographyLaurissa Muhlich is a research associate at the Brazil Research Center of the Institute for Latin American Studies at the Freie Universitat, Berlin, Germany. She completed her PhD in economics at the Freie Universitat, Berlin, Germany, and Yale University, USA.
- Author(s)Laurissa Muhlich
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Economic Transition
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.