All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis landmark volume takes a first step towards imposing order on the increasingly diverse field of socio-ecomics by embedding the various disciplines and sub-disciplines in a common core. The distinguished contributors in this volume show how institutions, governance arrangements, societal sectors, organizations, individual actors, and invativeness are intertwined and, ultimately, how individuals and firms have a high degree of automy.
- Author BiographyJ. Rogers Hollingsworth is professor of sociology and history at the University of Wisconsin. He is the author or editor of numerous books and articles on comparative political economy, and past president of the Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics. Karl H. Muller is head of WISDOM-Research, Austria's social science infrastructure center on data archiving and method-development, and was previously head of the Departments of Political Science and Sociology at the Institute for Advanced Studies in Vienna. Ellen Jane Hollingsworth is a member of the University of Wisconsin Department of Sociology and formerly a member of the Institute for Research on Poverty.David Gear is Associate Research Specialist at the University of Wisconsin (Madison). His research activities cover many areas in the natural and social sciences as well as engineering.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/03/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEllen Jane Hollingsworth,J. Rogers Hollingsworth,Karl H. Muller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.