All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionYou just graduated from college, where you worked very hard to acquire a technical degree, be it information techlogy, biology, physics, engineering, or something else. You may also w be entering the workforce with significant debt. A recent estimate made by the government suggests that the average debt for graduating students today is nearly $30,000. This is a huge burden given a slowly growing ecomy and wage stagnation. Your first priority is finding a decent paying job that can lead to a financially successful career. None of the courses you took prepared you for a career in industrial R&D. Such a course simply does t exist. Wouldn't an easy-to-read handbook to help you launch and advance your tech career be nice? Well, this is it.
- Author BiographyDr. Di Biase is the president of Premier Insights, LLC an innovation practices consultancy and is a Vistage Chair qualified to advise CEOs through Peer Advisory Boards. Previously, Dr. Di Biase served as the Chief Scientific Officer of Elevance Renewable Sciences a high technology specialty chemicals company and as the Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer at JohnsonDiversey Inc. In this role, he was responsible for leading the innovation effort within the research and development division. Dr. Di Biase also served as interim Senior Vice President of Human Resources. Previous to joining JohnsonDiversey Dr. Di Biase spent 26 years at the Lubrizol Corporation where he held various positions including VP- Research, Development, and Engineering. Dr. Di Biase is also a past member of the Board of Trustees for the Mt. Union College and the Industrial Research Institute and sits on the Science Advisory Board for The Pennsylvania State University. He has served as chairman of The Lubrizol Foundation Scholarship Committee, Chairman of the Northeastern Ohio Section of the American Chemical Society, Board member of the Cleveland Area Research Directors (CARD) and in The Boy Scouts of America where he served in a variety of posts. Dr. Di Biase has been honored by The Pennsylvania State University College of Science with its 2007 Distinguished Alumni Award. He is also an adjunct professor at Benedictine University and guest lecturer on entrepreneurship and innovation at the Kellogg School of Business at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Stephen a Di Biase Phd
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySherman Morrison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.