All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe growth of mobile techlogy has caused considerable changes in the way we interact with one ather within both personal and business environments. Advancements in mobile computing and mobile multimedia resonate with engineers, strategists, developers, and managers while also determining the behavior and interaction of end users. Advancing the Next-Generation of Mobile Computing: Emerging Techlogies offers historical perspectives on mobile computing, as well as new frameworks and methodologies for mobile networks, intelligent mobile applications, and mobile computing applications. This collection of research aims to inform researchers, designers, and users of mobile techlogy and promote awareness of new trends and tools in this growing field of study.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEdgar R. Weippl,Ismail Khalil
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.