All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the birthday of our Lord and Savior JesusChrist. It is the anniversary of the dayon which . . . the Day of Day was bornto bring light into our day. It is a daywe ought to celebrate. . . . Our Christian faith alone can convey tous what this sublime act of humility gave to us. Christmas Day Augustine of Hippo is arguably one of the more influential Fathersof the Church, but it is t because of his famous works in theology andphilosophy that we look to him as a wisdom figure. In his search for truth, Augustine's writings and ponderings tell of a wonderful story of conversion, reminding us of our own daily conversions. His wisdom, founded on and urishedby his gifts of nature and grace, has its roots in the story of his conversion thattransformed his life--and through these passages, our own lives--into aconfession of praise. In Advent andChristmas Wisdom from St. Augustine, Agnes Cunningham, SSCM, uses passagesfrom St. Augustine's writing to guide and inspire our journey this Advent season.His rich spiritual life forges the way to a season of humility as we continuedeeper into the mystery of the Incarnation.
- Author(s)A. Cunningham
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.