All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many today the richness and warmth of these two seasons are almost unkwn or long-forgotten. In our secular age Christmas has been sadly reduced to the shopping frenzy culminating on Christmas Eve. For those searching for more, this collection of sayings drawn from biblical sources, the fathers of the Church, saints and inspiring Christians, leads us into a new perspective, helping us to receive and savour the graces of this precious time and to live it as we are surely meant to.
- Author BiographyBarry Midgley, a retired Headmaster, has spent most of his professional life in Catholic education. He has written many books for CTS and lives in East Anglia.
- Author(s)J. B. Midgley
- PublisherCatholic Truth Society
- Date of Publication18/10/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCatholic Truth Society
- Weight40 g
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.02Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.