All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow Oscar on an incredible journey to the bottom of the sea, in this amazing bath time adventure! Meet Coco the juggling crab, Pedro the singing clownfish and Toby the cooking turtle, amongst other super-friendly sea creatures, all brought to life by the stunning, full page colour illustrations of Maria Solis. This is an unforgettable adventure, that parents and children of all ages will enjoy. Acompana a Oscar en un emocionante viaje por el fondo del mar, en esta increible aventura durante la hora del ba! Coce a Coco, el cangrejo que hace malabares, Pedro, el pez payaso cantante y a Toby, la tortuga cocinera, entre otros super divertidos animales maris. Todos ellos brillantemente traidos a la realidad por la ilustradora sevillana Maria Solis. Esta es una ilvidable aventura que padres y nis de todas las edades disfrutaran.
- Author BiographyA.B Thomas is a writer and English teacher, currently living in Spain. He has been writing in one form or another for over fifteen years, and is now lucky enough to call it his profession. He likes monsters, listening to the radio, and cheese on toast, not necessarily in that order. All of his children's books are a collaboration with Spanish graphic artist and children's book illustrator Maria Solis, with whom he feels very lucky to be working. Under her company name 'Entrealgodones', Maria has created a wide range of work for a number of clients from around the world, and her portfolio includes children's drawings, logos, graphic art and wall decals. A.B. Thomas thinks she is the best graphic artist and illustrator in Spain, if not the rest of the world.
- Author(s)A B Thomas
- Date of Publication04/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maria Solis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.