All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArdui programming for the absolute beginner, with project-based learning Adventures in Ardui is the beginner's guide to Ardui programming, designed specifically for 11-to 15-year olds who want to learn about Ardui, but don't kw where to begin. Starting with the most basic concepts, this book coaches you through nine great projects that gradually build your skills as you experiment with electronics. The easy-to-follow design and clear, plain-English instructions make this book the ideal guide for the absolute beginner, geared toward those with computing experience. Each chapter includes a video illuminating the material, giving you plenty of support on your journey to electronics programming. Ardui is a cheap, readily available hardware development platform based around an open source, programmable circuit board. Combining these chips with sensors and servos allows you to gain experience with prototyping as you build interactive electronic crafts to bring together data and even eTextiles. Adventures in Ardui gets you started on the path of scientists, programmers, and engineers, showing you the fun way to learn electronic programming and interaction design. * Discover how and where to begin Ardui programming * Develop the skills and confidence to tackle other projects * Make the most of Ardui with basic programming concepts * Work with hardware and software to create interactive electronic devices There's thing like watching your design come to life and interact with the real world, and Ardui gives you the capability to do that time and again. The right kwledge combined with the right tools can create an unstoppable force of invation, and your curiosity is the spark that ignites the flame. Adventures in Ardui gets you started on the right foot, but the path is totally up to you.
- Author BiographyBecky Stewart founded Codasign, a London education company that teaches Arduino and other technology skills to young people. She documents her engineering work at http://blog.theleadingzero.com/.
- Author(s)Becky Stewart
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAdventures in ...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.