All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis colorful, photo-filled children's book will walk you through the largest religious festival in the world, the Maha Kumbh Mela.
- Author BiographyOriginally hailing from Brockport, NY, Michael T Balonek holds a Masters' Degree in Ethnomusicology from Bethel University (St Paul, MN). This degree took him and his wife Amanda to Sri Lanka and India, where they studied local music. He also has a Bachelor of Music degree (Music Education) from SUNY Potsdam's Crane School of Music. At the time of this publication, the author and his family were residing in North India, where he was studying the Hindi language and Hindustani music such as the Sarod.
- Author(s)Michael T Balonek
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.