All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionOne dark night, Benny and his brother and sisters walked through the woods. They were orphans, and they were looking for a place to live. Soon the children saw an old red boxcar. What a funny house, Benny said.
- Author(s)Gertrude Chandler Warner
- PublisherWhitman & Co.
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBoxcar Children Early Readers S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 1
- Place of PublicationMorton Grove
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitman & Co.
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight136 g
- Width228 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Reading Age6-8
- Interest Age6-10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.